Sunday, December 10, 2006

so very tired

A quick look around confirms that my brethren are starting to get pressed for time, and therefore less attention to their respective blogs.
I've had laryngitis for the last few days and it's damn difficult to get across how great things like this are without a working throat. In addition I'm coming home exhausted and not up to anything outside of maintaining house, relationship and self.
Words like maintaining are merely descriptive and not meant to be definitive in any way.
Last night was the first time in about a week that I've been able to do any sustained reading and I feel almost back to something like an old self.
I waste a lot of time at places like this, but that doesn't count.
Without a book on the go, I start to get lazy everywhere else and soon enough nothing gets done.

Posted by Dave

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails