Monday, June 04, 2007

lists for the lazy

or merely curious.
Both good lists, though.
New York Magazine lists the Best Novels You've Never Read.
The two David Markson's are just sitting in our place. They probably need an advocate closer to home.
In the other New York print shop the Times asked eight authors (head shots for all, if you've never seen 'em) what they've been jazzed about lately.
Robert Bolano doesn't need a champion, everyone seems to love him lately. If Savage Detectives ever gets off of back order status, I'm going to give it a go as well.
Right after I flip through this.
I finally got back to Lost City Radio and I'm largely glad that I did. A literate political thriller that I have up on too soon several months back.

Posted by Dave

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails