Monday, February 23, 2009

First in line

This was a long time coming, but great news all the same.
And what the hell, who says no to Jeffrey effing Tambor?

"Howard also said that he's been asked not to talk about who's in and who's out, which is an obvious reference to long-time hold-out Michael Cera.
Cera is reportedly the only cast member who hasn't signed on, saying:
"I don't think I would want to see a movie of the series if I was a fan, anyway. And I don't really see a need for it if you can get the three seasons on DVD."
He told MTV he might even "put the script in a shredder."
In January, Jeffrey Tambor, the show's patriarch, said he'd force the young star's hand:
"If I have to call him up and say, 'Get on set right now, young man,' he'll be there, the movie is going to happen this year, and Michael Cera is on board. Trust me."

Good to know.

Posted by Dave

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails