Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thanks Jennifer

I'm generally pretty easy to get on with and I like most people just fine.
But some of our patrons/customers/friends are just so damn decent that it should be noted.
Jennifer Stacey is not only a world class wizard with powdered sugar and confections of all kinds, but she also knows her crime fiction very damn well.
She recently came back with the British edition of Mo Hayder's new novel, Skin.
I've no idea when it comes out here, sometime in 2010 I believe, but she carted one across the pond for me recently.
Thank you very much Jennifer, you're the best.
Actually, it strikes me that someone with culinary chops like hers who likes that good, dark crime stuff like she does, would make a seamless killer herself.
Just saying.

Posted by Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here Here!!

--Mandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails