Pauline Frommer's Ireland: Spend Less See More
With Pauline Frommer's Ireland you'll:
- Tap into a wealth of affordable accommodations, from coastal cottages with breathtakng sea views, to central city apartments close to all the action in Dublin.
- Make Ireland's stunning scenery your backdrop for inexpensive golf, horseback riding, sailing, fishing, cycling, and hiking.
- Learn the art of comic improvisation in Cork City, or the volcanic, organic detailing of raku ceramics in West Cork
- Discover Belfast and Northern Ireland, where former prisoners are now tour guides and troubled spots are must-see neighborhoods.
- Get inside the "other" Ireland and meet locals at art classes, attend backroom folk music jams at the neighborhood pub, visit local markets, and more.
Fromer's Ireland 2010
exact prices, directions, opening hours,and other practical information. As well there are candid reviews of hotels and restaurants,plus sights, shopping, nightlife and walking tours, and trip-planning ideas
In this updated ninth edition, a new color section focuses on Ireland's rich cultural history in music, literature, art, and myth. Readers can also get to know the Irish in the Local Voices chapter.